A recent trend on RTE (Irish TV) chat shows - random audience members turning to stare into the cameras during audience cut-aways.
literally what the f is the lego movie ive only seen gifs and they all make it look like completely seperate things they cant possibly be one plot
It’s like toy story on cocaine and it is great
THEY HAVE NUBS INSTEAD OF LEGS.
THEIR TUMMIES ARE ALMOST TOUCHING THE GROUND.
Maybe if you were you would have found the horcruxes sooner, Harry
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Yeah but have you seen this
matching icons for u and ur crew
BACK FOOT OPEN
RUB RUB 7 DAYS